Thursday 27 February 2014

Daisy crazy



You must have been living under a rock if you haven't noticed that floral prints are everywhere at the moment. Hopefully a nod to Spring being on the horizon. The biggest surge seems to be the daisy print. I was dying to get a piece of the action (yes, dedicated follower of fashion, at my age!) When I saw a pic on Instagram of someone wearing a gorgeous daisy swing dress from Asos, the temptation was too much.







At the time there wasn't one on Asos in my size - 24/26. So now my friends know my size, can't believe I just did that!

I decided to look on Simply Be, and found an AX Paris tea dress in a gorgeous black and white daisy print. It's in a silky fabric with no give really, and true to size. A few days later I spotted a 'New In' dress on Simply Be. Also AX Paris, it's a swing style in stretchy jersey fabric and so comfy! The print has big white and yellow daisies on a black background. 
The first dress is quite demure, and I would probably style it with my black Primark ballet flats and a black shrug.  


The second is a more 'fun' style, and black leggings and my chunky black cut out boots from River Island look fab with it. I adore both dresses in different ways. 



There are so many dresses, tops and scarves available in this print, far too many to mention. Needless to say you don't have to look very far to get your own piece of Spring! 







3 comments:

  1. I bought the dress you're wearing today. I love it and I'm so pleased to have something in daisy print! But the AX Paris dress wasn't for me, it didn't feel right on.
    You look fab in your daisy dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely on you I love daisies

    New follower on Blogluvin

    Carrieanne xx
    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.
Vicky
X